To use the X-Ray plugins you need to activate it on your PC using the license.
- Open The License Manager on the top menu.
- GargleBlaster Games > License Manager > X-Ray Plugin.
- Enter the license key given in your account (or Invoice).
- You can log in to your account here.
Applying X-Ray to models
This process has 2 parts, X-Ray Material and X-Ray Positions.
- To make an object X-ray, create a new material and apply XrayPBR or XrayUnlit.
- Then apply this material to Skinned Mesh Renderer / Mesh Renderer.
- Then apply the script call “Xraypoint” to the object.
To define a position as an X-ray position simply add a tag called “Xpoint” to any game object.
That object's position will be the world position will be x-ray position (maximum of 4 for the pro 1 for the free).
Creating a dual side X-Ray
- Make the number of materials in MeshRenderer /Skinned MeshRenderer to 2.
- Add a material to material first slot with (XrayUnlitBack / XrayPBRBack )Shader,
- And add a 2nd martial with (XrayUnlit / XrayPBR ) to second slot (material).
We have created this custom shader that enables x-ray style functionality for your Unity3D project.
X-Ray plugins are compatible with Lightweight and Universal Rendering Pipelines.